Michael Jargo and Ric Vickrey are back again with another exciting installment of the Hitting the Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast. This week the guys are rather fired up regarding a handful or topics on which they don’t exactly see eye to eye.
– A long time ago in what now seems like galaxies away Paul Heyman implemented a booking strategy that would become as the “SmackDown Six.” The concept was simple. Revolve the program and title picture around six super stars.
Jargo & RBV layout how they would implement this strategy in today’s WWE landscape. Jargo approaches the subject from a pure pro wrestling point of view while RBV puts an entire Brand twist on the subject.
– Cody “Don’t Call Him Rhodes” has been quite the chatter bug as of late. He claims to no longer be a member of Bullet Club. He wishes NWA well as they move forward. He claims he will not be on the ROH/NJPW MSG show. He will not be returning to WWE. All of this and now he seems to be talking on behalf of the entire “Elite.”
Jargo and RBV question the motives behind Cody recent comments and question if this is all one elaborate work.
– Ronda Rousey Named PWI’s Top Female. A conversation about Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey takes a major turn when breaking news causes mass hysteria across the internet. Why so many Smarks are looking like completely fools over Ronda topping this list.
– It is an Over the Top Wrestling Weekend. Previews & Conversations on WWE Crown Jewel, NJPW Power Struggle, Jericho Cruise’s Sea of Honor Tournament and ROH Survival of the Fittest.
– Plus the College Football Playoff Picture and Week Nine of the NFL.
More on the Hitting The Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast:
Jargo and Vickrey don’t pretend to be technical pro wrestling experts but derive their takes from the personalities and stories being told along with the production and promotion within the industry. Hitting The Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast guarantees in-depth and unique viewpoints spanning a variety of topics from around the world of professional wrestling.