Interested in joining LWOPW? Excellent!
About Last Word on Pro Wrestling:
- We are NOT a Dirt Sheet. We don’t report unconfirmed rumours or exaggerate headlines to make a story. We cover the hottest news in pro wrestling from a historical aspect, providing more than just repeating the same soundbites.
- We cover ALL promotions. The WWE is the biggest market share in pro wrestling, but we treat every promotion equally. Wrestling deserves to be appreciated and promoted at every level.
- We cover INTERNATIONAL wrestling. We don’t just cover North American pro wrestling. We have staff from around the world, from Canada and the US, to writers in Mexico, Ireland, Germany and Puerto Rico, making sure our coverage comes from people who are in the thick of the mix in each countries wrestling scene.
- We over more than just the buzz of the day. We also strive to keep the memory of days and eras gone by with frequent historical articles and educational lists to help keep yesterday’s stars in the back of your mind, while also keeping an eye on the stars of the future.
LWOS has grown to include 20 specialty sports sites from leagues around the world. We are looking for contributors for various teams across all professional sports. Interested?
What LWOS Can Do For You:
- Join a network of over 400 writers
- Build your writing portfolio and brand
- Hone your writing skills
- We can help you market yourself and your new column
- Content promotion
- You will join the thriving LWOS community, and meet other writers and sports fans
- Upward mobility — we hire from within!
- LWOS Remuneration
What is a Contributor?
Contributors are writers who can commit to writing a weekly article. We understand life can be hectic. We pride ourselves on being flexible. Each contributor chooses a department to join and is introduced to the managing editors, editors, and fellow writers.
Do you pay?
We are pleased to announce LWOS Remuneration! Tired of writing for sites with no possibility of earning anything for your hard work? LWOS has a remuneration plan that will offer some monetary incentives for your hard work. And not only that, but LWOS hires from within so there are always ways to grow with our company! Our remuneration is based on traffic with no ceiling!
LWOPW requires a sample article from each candidate. We ask for 500-1000 words focused on preview of an event, show, wrestler, or other wrestling storyline.
Be sure you proofread your article before submitting. Our usual timeframe to review your application is 48-72 hours.